• YouTube Social  Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

© 2017 by Living a Good Story

May 26, 2018

Please reload

Recent Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Featured Posts

Disaster Averted

March 21, 2016

 

During our last move we nearly had a disaster. There is a loft area above our living area that has a lot of the stuff we don’t use including winter coats. While we were driving thebox of coats must have slid forward and turned our loft light on. The light bulb isn’t an LED bulb so the coats were right up against it and it must have got pretty hot.

 

After we parked at our new camp site and got everything situated I noticed that the light in the loft was on. I about ignored it but decided to investigate and found this.

 

 

The light had started burning and melting Reece’s coat. It was really hot! We were lucky that it didn’t start a fire. We have had quite a few averted disasters the last few weeks and we feel very blessed that a fire didn’t start.

 

Now I need to go find some LED light bulbs so this doesn’t happen again.

 

                                                                 ~MIchael~

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter